[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRtool

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Fri Jan 16 13:19:34 CET 2009

Hi All,

I am doing some testing to normalise my destinations in the way that
CDRtool expects them to be before it normalises them.. :)

I have to do this as some of my providers make me do silly things with
prefixes etc. I know CDRTool allows me to put in a prefix to strip but
I have an array of them that I need to do.

Anyway, question..

I am testing to make sure my numbers are correct so I import my radius
records into a new table and when I look at the table in CDRTool it
seem to be matching my sip destinations to names eg.:

+1415******** (VS (San Francisco) 1415)

This is confusing as I have nothing in my destination table.. Does it
do some kind of external lookup? I did have information in the
destinations table which I purged some time ago, maybe its cached
somewhere..

Thanks,
Brian