[OpenSIPS-Users] IP authentication

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:14:53 CET 2009

Dear Sir,

Kindly check the Whole configuration file:

http://pastebin.com/d16fe5f36

Please let me know if there is something wrong...I'm not be able to make a
call and when dialing 00 from a registered or non registered endpoint
OpenSIPS run inside the function if(!allow_address("1", "$si", "$sp")){

Regards

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:22 AM, michel freiha <michofr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Bogdan,
>
> I tried allow_address() and it returns an error when restarting
> OpenSIPS..Even I tried to change the mask field type from tinit to varchar
> but if I put a value inside it like 26 and restart OpenSIPS I even get an
> error
>
> Regards
>
> Regards
>

> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <
> bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote:
>
>> Hi Michel,
>>
>> Have you tried to use the simple format of the command ?
>>
>> Like  allow_address() ?
>>
>> Also not that after filling in the table, you have either to restart,
>> either to issue the "address_reload" MI command.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bogdan
>>
>> michel freiha wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Sir,
>>> I'm trying to authenticate users based on their IP addresses and not
>>> based on username and password...I did the following in the config file:
>>>
>>> 1- I added loadmodule "permissions.so"
>>> 2- modparam("permissions", "db_url",
>>> "mysql://opensips:123456@MySQL_Database_IP/Database_name")