[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy deb packages at AG-Projects seem to be broken

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Jan 15 23:13:41 CET 2009

On Tuesday 13 January 2009, Daryl G. Jurbala wrote:
> I'm trying to install mediaproxy on a clean leny install with the
> suggested "apt-get install mediaproxy-dispatcher mediaproxy-relay
> mediaproxy-web-sessions" and I'm getting the following error:

>    mediaproxy-dispatcher: Depends: mediaproxy-common (>= 2.3.1) but it
> is not installable
>    mediaproxy-relay: Depends: mediaproxy-common (>= 2.3.1) but it is
> not installable
>
> Is this something I'm doing wrong or are the packages broken at the
> moment?

The mediaproxy-common package seems to have a conflict with some other
package on your system. Add mediaproxy-common to the apt-get install list
to see which is the conflicting package. It may be some old package put
on hold or not upgradable for some reason. You can probably solve it by
doing a dist-upgrade first, then try to install mediaproxy.

--
Dan