[OpenSIPS-Users] Multi Tenant System

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:26:03 CET 2009

On 1/14/09, Mark Sayer <datapipes at avtb.co.nz> wrote:

> I suggest using the pieces as they work best. Let OpenSIPs handle the
> registration & NAT. Let Asterisk handle the media & connections to
> terminators or PSTN. The only issue is that Asterisk will only handle
> about 200 concurrent calls per box so a large installation might have
> a single OpenSIPs box and multiple Asterisk boxes. Relatively simple
> to setup and manage, stable, proven. Asterisk itself can be
> "partitioned" through careful construction of the extensions.conf
> file to do what you want.

Hi

thanks for the suggestion

thats what iam trying to achieve Asterisk (or freeswitch)

the suggestions again needed here

use Dispatcher Module or Drouting or LCR is again question

if its post paid fine

If its prepaid, how does that work of the Asterisk disconnect the call
how the Opensip react on the same

may be some are odd question, these all i have to understand

Ram