[OpenSIPS-Users] Multi Tenant System

Mark Sayer datapipes at avtb.co.nz
Wed Jan 14 10:08:18 CET 2009

I suggest using the pieces as they work best. Let OpenSIPs handle the
registration & NAT. Let Asterisk handle the media & connections to
terminators or PSTN. The only issue is that Asterisk will only handle
about 200 concurrent calls per box so a large installation might have
a single OpenSIPs box and multiple Asterisk boxes. Relatively simple
to setup and manage, stable, proven. Asterisk itself can be
"partitioned" through careful construction of the extensions.conf
file to do what you want.

Mark