[OpenSIPS-Users] Multi Tenant System

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:38:15 CET 2009

On 1/12/09, Brett Nemeroff <brett at nemeroff.com> wrote:

> Sure you can build a multi-tenant system with Opensips, asterisk, and or
> freeswitch.
>
> You should understand that your question is kind of like walking into a
> hardware store and asking, "Hey, can I build a house with this stuff?"
>

> Specifics on how to build these systems are all over the net. However,
> there arn't a whole lot of good Multi-Tenant solutions out there presumably
> because they are worth too much to give away.
>

> If you have a specific question, perhaps we can give you a more specific
> answer? :)

Hi Brett and all

thanks for your suggestion

Iam confused here some of the option how they going to work in real time

lets take example

1. User register with Opensips and calls Opensip users ( local)

then they want to get another person in to conference, using PSTN or SIP (
from asterisk)

how this going to work ?

2. Conference Bridge

3. Multitenant

X company having extention of 100 200 300
 Y company having extention of 100 200 300

how do they call each other ?

is there any mechanism ?

I have manythings in mind to put here, let me do one at a time to understand
better.

Ram