[OpenSIPS-Users] Accounting: How to avoid a fraudulent BYE with lower CSeq?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Jan 13 15:33:32 CET 2009

2009/1/13 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro>:
> HI Inaki,
>
> well, it could be a way to prevent it. For BYEs, the path is pre-determined
> (via Route headers), so the dialog module could check if the path from the
> current BYE is the same as the path stored in dialog module by the INVITE -
> more or less if the BYE will follow the same path as the INVITE.
>
> Just an idea....

It seems really interesting. Just a question please:

I've tryed the following scenario:

   alice at domain_A --UDP--> proxy_A --UDP--> Proxy_B --TCP--> bob at domain_B

Dialog module shows the following route set for the caller:

caller_route_set::
<sip:proxy_A_IP;transport=tcp;r2=on;lr=on;did=2bf.1ed4b0a5>,<sip:proxy_A_IP;r2=on;lr=on;did=2bf.1ed4b0a5>

How would be matched this route set? as string comparission? (I hope no)
Would important parameters as "transport" be matched?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>