[OpenSIPS-Users] Content type substitution

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 13 12:16:06 CET 2009

Hi Gianluca,

it is true what you are saying - all the changes you do from the script
are applied on the message only when the msg is fwded as SIP.  So,
sending the msg to wesip will not include the changes you did.

A workaround is to loop the message (send it to yourself) just to get
the changes applied and only then invloke the wesip connector.