[OpenSIPS-Users] Multi Tenant System

Wasin Thiengkunagrit wasin.th at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 09:54:22 CET 2009

Hi ram,

    I'm not sure about Multi Tenant things. However if you're looking
for integration between Asterisk and OpenSips.
Here is a link that may helps you
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk%20and%20OpenSER%20integration.
But... that method is using for older version of OpenSips (OpenSER)
and older version of Asterisk.

Here is some simple steps that help you understand easier,
    [X-lite]  ====>  [ OpenSips] ===> [Asterisk] ====> [PSTN]

    ## In the Opensips.cfg
    1. Replace this line

      if (is_method("INVITE")) {
          setflag(1); # do accounting
      }

      with

      if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                #Asterisk integration
                if(uri=~"^sip:[0-9]{4}@*"){
                        rewritehostport("[IP Asterisk]:5060");
                        t_newtran();
                        route(1);
                }

                setflag(1); # do accounting
        }

    By replacing [IP Asterisk] with IP of the Asterisk server, this
modification will forward
    all requests which start with 4 digit numbers to Asterisk Server.
    e.g.
    the INVITE sip:1000 at IP_OpenSIPs will change into
sip:1000 at IP_Asterisk and forward
    to Asterisk server.

    ## In the Asterisk, file /etc/asterisk/sip.conf
    2. add this lines
    [openser]
    type=friend
    insecure=port,invite
    context=incoming
    host= [IP_OpenSIPs]
    fromdomain=[IP_OpenSIPs]
    allow=all

    This will allow all messages comming from OpenSips to Asterisk.

    ## In the Asterisk, file /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf
    3. Add this line
    [incoming]
    exten=>1000, 1, Dial (.....[Your PSTN network]......)

    This will accept the incoming call from OpenSIPs to Asterisk with
calling number 1000.

    ** Note that if you're using this instruction the username and
password of the X-lite
    which registered to the OpenSIPs must be the same with the one in
Asterisk (sip.conf file)

Cheers,
Wasin