[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF under OpenSIPS tutorial?

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon Jan 5 13:26:39 CET 2009

Hi Yehavi,

The explication that Inaki gave about the errors that you see in the log
is very good. It has to do with you restarting the server, cleaning pua
table but not location table also.
But this is only related to pua_usrloc module.

The extracts from your configuration file are all right.  I hope that it
is complete though and that you do have the processing needed in the
main route:
- calling route processing for Notfies with event dialog;sla:

if (uri==myself) {

	if(is_method("NOTIFY") && $hdr(event)=="dialog;sla")
		route(2);

}

- calling 'bla_set_flag' when receiving Register messages from Polycom
phones:

if (method=="REGISTER") {
	if($hdr(User-Agent)=~ "PolycomSoundPointIP")
		bla_set_flag();

regards,
Anca