[OpenSIPS-Users] NOTIFY nat_keepalive - Bad Event

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Fri Feb 27 15:01:12 CET 2009

There is nothing wrong, most phones just don't "understand" the "keep
alive" event in your NOTIFY request - but that's fine, as you don't
need a positive answer for the "keep-alive-effect", you just need a
packet keeping the hole open.

You can find this explanation also in the nat_traversal documentation:

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/nat_traversal.html#id228272

Best regards,
Thomas Gelf