[OpenSIPS-Users] Rating Engine Problem

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Fri Feb 27 01:35:12 CET 2009

Thanx for your help. I really appreciate it.  I will do what you told me...
re-read the rating.txt many many times. In regards to my rating,
destination, profiles, customers settings any suggestion on what seems to be
misconfigured or any other documentation that discusses this subject.  I
know that this matter is  discussed on the rating.txt.