[OpenSIPS-Users] Incoming call

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:00:26 CET 2009

Hi all,

I have an opensips server installed on my network and used for registration
on local call...When a customer dial a PSTN call, it'll be routed to an
asterisk server that route it to a PSTN gateway...Tis scenario is working
smoothly...

The problem occurs when receiving a call from asterisk...The call is sent
from asterisk to an online endpoint on Opensips...The extension is ringing
but as soon as I open accept the call on the extension registered on
opensips, the call is hanged up direcly...

I checked logs and found out that asterisk send INVITE packets to opensips
and OpenSip replies by <Call/Transaction Does Not Exist>

Please chek the opensips log at http://pastebin.com/d27ae4ee9

Thanks for help

Regards