[OpenSIPS-Users] Loading rpid_avp from auth

Julian Yap julianokyap at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 22:44:47 CET 2009

Sergio and OpenSIPS users,

Damn, I feel so stupid.  Changing that modparam worked for me.

For those wondering, here is how I load it up:
if ($avp(s:rpid)) {
            append_hf("P-Asserted-Identity: <sip:$avp(s:rpid)@$fd>\r\n");
};

One general question on AVP's.  When I select AVP to have an integer
value 302 in the modparam statement, what is 302?  Is that just an
arbitrary value?  Or is value '302' preassigned somewhere?  I'm
working from examples and AVP's are still kind of confusing.

- Julian