[OpenSIPS-Users] Crashesh with SSL

Vasil Kolev vasil.kolev at attractel.com
Thu Feb 19 11:42:28 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using 1.5 (trunk) with some small changes and trying to run it with
TLS. I see all kinds of weird crashes related to libssl, which I'm
pretty sure are related to a race condition somewhere, which I have hard
time finding. So I decided to try running this in non-forking mode, to
see what's happening, and turns out that in non-forking mode you can
have only one socket, which is UDP, e.g. I can't run it TCP only.
(also, in tcp-only mode the initialisation of the 'acc' module
segfaults, I'll also look into that)

I'm on revision 5334 of the trunk currently.

Any ideas on this, e.g. should I be able to run in tcp-only mode
non-forked? And does someone have such issues with SSL ?

Vasil Kolev
Attractel NV
dCAP #1324, LPIC2