[OpenSIPS-Users] What is wrong with my client.conf file for radius?

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Thu Feb 19 01:23:24 CET 2009

Please tell me what is wrong with my client.conf configuration... every time
I run opensips it crashes and status error appear opensips dead but subsys
locked. Thanx in advance for your help!

# General settings

# maximum login tries a user has
login_tries	4

# timeout for all login tries
# if this time is exceeded the user is kicked out
login_timeout	60

# name of the nologin file which when it exists disables logins.
# it may be extended by the ttyname which will result in
# a terminal specific lock (e.g. /etc/nologin.ttyS2 will disable
# logins on /dev/ttyS2)
nologin /etc/nologin

# name of the issue file. it's only display when no username is passed
# on the radlogin command line
issue	/etc/radiusclient-ng/issue

# RADIUS settings

# RADIUS server to use for authentication requests. this config
# item can appear more then one time. if multiple servers are
# defined they are tried in a round robin fashion if one
# server is not answering.
# optionally you can specify a the port number on which is remote
# RADIUS listens separated by a colon from the hostname. if
# no port is specified /etc/services is consulted of the radius
# service. if this fails also a compiled in default is used.
authserver 	localhost

# RADIUS server to use for accouting requests. All that I
# said for authserver applies, too.
#
acctserver 	localhost

# file holding shared secrets used for the communication
# between the RADIUS client and server
servers		/etc/radiusclient-ng/servers

# dictionary of allowed attributes and values
# just like in the normal RADIUS distributions
dictionary 	/usr/share/radiusclient-ng/dictionary

# program to call for a RADIUS authenticated login
login_radius	/usr/sbin/login.radius

# file which holds sequence number for communication with the
# RADIUS server
seqfile		/var/run/radius.seq

# file which specifies mapping between ttyname and NAS-Port attribute
mapfile		/etc/radiusclient-ng/port-id-map

# default authentication realm to append to all usernames if no
# realm was explicitly specified by the user
# the radiusd directly form Livingston doesnt use any realms, so leave
# it blank then
default_realm

# time to wait for a reply from the RADIUS server
radius_timeout	10

# resend request this many times before trying the next server
radius_retries	3

# local address from which radius packets have to be sent
bindaddr *

# LOCAL settings

# program to execute for local login
# it must support the -f flag for preauthenticated login
login_local	/bin/login