[OpenSIPS-Users] Help proxy authentication/www_authroize

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 18 19:59:59 CET 2009

Hi Khan,

do you set the "calculate_ha1" parameter in auth_db? because the default
value indicates that you have in DB a HA1 and not a plain text password.
(see:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/auth_db.html#id228159).

So, if you have the plain-text passwords in the "password" field add:
       modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", 1)
       modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")