[OpenSIPS-Users] Help proxy authentication/www_authroize

Khan khansfriend at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:34:24 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

Can someone help me or point me in direction to resolve some
authenticaion errors.
Currently I m having problems with UAC outside network, it gives me
authentication problem. I need to understand the followings:

1. www_authorize("", "subscriber") checks in subscriber table but what
fields, what should exist in table, what parameters function passes
for mattching existence
2. proxy_authorize("", "subscriber") checks what in subscriber? what
column should exist in table and match to what

I'm getting 407, I checked subscriber table, it has records with
mydomain, user, pwd but i keep getting error since authentication keep
failing.

##########
My xlog outputs:

New request and force_rport - M=REGISTER RURI=sip:mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
My request... M=REGISTER sip:mydomain.com
method REGISTER from R0 ... R6 - M=REGISTER RURI=sip:mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10009 at mydomain.com IP=
Register auth failed (subscribe) - M=REGISTER RURI=sip:mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10009 at mydomain.com IP=
New request and force_rport - M=REGISTER RURI=sip:mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10009 at mydomain.com IP=
My request... M=REGISTER sip:mydomain.com

method REGISTER from R0 ... R6 - M=REGISTER RURI=sip:mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10009 at mydomain.com IP=
consume_credentials!!! - M=REGISTER RURI=sip:mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10009 at mydomain.com IP=

Request Username in RURI - rU=<null>

Registration successful 6 - M=REGISTER RURI=sip:mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10009 at mydomain.com IP=
New request and force_rport - M=SUBSCRIBE RURI=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10009 at mydomain.com IP=

method is NOT REGISTER from R0 ... NAT test - M=SUBSCRIBE
RURI=sip:10009 at mydomain.com F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
T=sip:10009 at mydomain.c
om IP=
My request... M=SUBSCRIBE sip:10009 at mydomain.com

Requested Service Unavailable PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY - M=SUBSCRIBE

New request and force_rport - M=INVITE RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10000 at mydomain.com IP=
method is NOT REGISTER from R0 ... NAT test - M=INVITE
RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
T=sip:10000 at mydomain.com
IP=
My request... M=INVITE sip:10000 at mydomain.com

method INVITE from R0 ...R8 pre-set 24, 25 - M=INVITE
RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
T=sip:10000 at mydomain.com I
P=
Proxy authentication failed R8- M=INVITE RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10000 at mydomain.com IP=
New request and force_rport - M=INVITE RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com
RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
T=sip:10000 at mydomain.com
IP=

My request... M=INVITE sip:10000 at mydomain.com
method INVITE from R0 ...R8 pre-set 24, 25 - M=INVITE
RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
T=sip:10000 at mydomain.com I
P=
Proxy authentication failed R8- M=INVITE RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10000 at mydomain.com IP=
New request and force_rport - M=INVITE RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com
RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
T=sip:10000 at mydomain.com
IP=
My request... M=INVITE sip:10000 at mydomain.com

method INVITE from R0 ...R8 pre-set 24, 25 - M=INVITE
RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
T=sip:10000 at mydomain.com I
P=
Proxy authentication failed R8- M=INVITE RURI=sip:10000 at mydomain.com
F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com T=sip:10000 at mydomain.com IP=
New request and force_rport - M=SUBSCRIBE RURI=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
RURI=sip:10009 at mydomain.com F=sip:10009 at mydomain.com
T=sip:10009 at mydomain.c
om IP=
My request... M=SUBSCRIBE sip:10009 at mydomain.com
Requested Service Unavailable PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY - M=SUBSCRIBE

Khan