[OpenSIPS-Users] User inbound rules

Gustavo Mistrinelli gmistrinelli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:45:10 CET 2009

Hi all, I'm trying to figure out if we can use or add functionalities to
dynamic routing module to do "incoming routing" based on callee destination
($ru) per user
The idea is to have inbound rules per user (username/domain or user aliases
i.e. numbers )
Each user will set their incoming rules, i.e. First rule ring my numbers and
username (lookup registered devices) for 15 seconds, then call my cellphone
for 10 second, then call
home number for 20 seconds and then call my voicemail, each step may ring on
more than one devices at the same time, it's a mix of serial and parallel
forking. Condition to do next step is if get 4XX errors (not found, busy,
etc)
We can add also time conditions and black/white list.

I did it using custom avp_db_query but will be nice have rules on memory
without querying tables every time.

I'll be waiting for your suggestions

Best,

--