[OpenSIPS-Users] Regarding opensipsctl error

Ranganath B ranganath.b at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 05:28:52 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

I am using MySQL as the backend DB and I am trying to run the following
commands:

1) /usr/local/sbin/opensipsctl domain add "opensips.net" - To add domain.
Also I found that adding domain command does not exist anymore.
2) /usr/local/sbin/opensipsctl add alice alice - To add subscriber "alice"
with password "alice"

But previous to the below mentioned errors I was getting another error
saying that the DBENGINELOADED cannot be read so I did a hardcode in the
opensipsctl file with "DBENGINELOADED=1".

Please correct me if I am doing something wrong.

Regards,
Ranga