[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP-functionality

JayaPrakash jp.manchu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:47:13 CET 2009

Hi All,

OpenXCAP is installed in my Debian 4.1.1 machine.
XCAP Server, Openser-mi-porxy and Soap-simple-proxy are running.
However, when the functionality of OpenXCAP is tested with testsuite, it has
given the following error.

# ./test.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test.py", line 7, in <module>
    from common import *
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/xcap/test/common.py", line
47, in <module>
    class HTTPConnectionWrapper(xcaplib.client.HTTPConnectionWrapper):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '*HTTPConnectionWrapper*'.

Will you please suggest me, how to fix this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
JayaPrakash.Manchu.