[OpenSIPS-Users] Business around OpenSIPS

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Feb 12 19:46:16 CET 2009

What I have noticed is that open wiki pages, polling and voting
mechanisms tend to be easily polluted or misused. What can be faked
with much more effort are:

1. Links to customer PR sites
2. Software that advertises that it uses or complements OpenSIPS
3. Third party blogs

Practically anything that indirectly point to a resource seem to be
the way Google calculates relevance to a web resource. Maybe we can re-
use this same logic google does?

This way we can still have the  open wiki page (easy entry) while
adding a column with confirmations/recommendation from third parties
(confirmation). Those with zero references are easily  spotted and can
be demoted after a grace period of time.

Can this work in your opinion?