[OpenSIPS-Users] Business around OpenSIPS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 12 16:05:04 CET 2009

Brett,

The idea is to prevent that page is becoming a place for marketing
(where people do present and describe their products and services).

To help a bit, I created the "section" to be easier to see what a
company/person has to offer  - at least as area. If you want more info,
than you have to visit the provided link.

Of course, it time, we can get a better granularity with the "section"
to be more specific about services/products....this is only the start.