[OpenSIPS-Users] [SIPForum-discussion] problem in registration request

Amit Bansal amitbansal3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:07:17 CET 2009

I am using Salfin server as a SIP container, NetBeans as IDE, Java language
 and X-Lite as softphone.
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=SipClickToDialExample2

I am also tried to deploy this sample application (above link) but facing
the same problem.

Plz help me to overcome this problem.

Thanks
amit

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (via Nabble) <
ml-user+121376-100378857 at n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2B121376-100378857 at n2.nabble.com>