[OpenSIPS-Users] reg: installing OpenXCAP server.

Visu.M visumrs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:28:48 CET 2009

Folks,

I am not sure, if this is the right forum to post this query.
Just wanted to know, if anyone faced this issue and found a workaround .
I am trying to install OpenXCAP server in my ubuntu machine (Hardy 8.04).
I tried installing through apt-get install openxcap, I am getting dependency
error.
OpenXCAP depends on python-gnutls,after few levels of dependency down, it
finally comes to libgcrypt11.
One of the file require libcrypt11 1.4.0 version or above, while I have
1.2.4.
On trying to upgrade, it says the library is already the latest.

I am struck here and don't know how to proceed.
Did anyone who installed openXCAP faced any similar issue ? Any pointers
will be of great help.

Error message logs:
-------------------------------
"The following packages have unmet dependencies:
  openxcap: Depends: python-gnutls (>= 1.1.4) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Broken packages"
.
.
.
"dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libgnutls26:
 *libgnutls26 depends on libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.0);* however:
  Version of libgcrypt11 on system is 1.2.4-2ubuntu7. "

"*libgcrypt11 is already the newest version.*
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded."

Thanks in Advance,
Visu M