[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 22:28:37 CET 2009

It's nice to see there are actually some folks out there who can
(almost) see where I am coming from.  The general response of the
community is quite surprising.  I was expecting much different
when submitted.

My system is working 100% error free in the 'lab' environment, so
hopefully you are correct in your assumption that I have achieved
success.

I have heard everyone LOUD and CLEAR.  Unless it's broken or not
working as expected... don't come here looking for advice and
mentoring!