[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 21:48:55 CET 2009

There is no NAT
There is no Firewall (running local IPTables)
There are no 'users'
There are no 'phones'
There is a single upstream Carrier
There ARE a plurality of asterisk based IVR systems which are
processing the media.  All configured identically, all on the same
network.

I have been doing SIP for years, just not using OpenSIPS as my
Loadbalancer/Gateway of choice.
I have been writing networked applications for 5 times the length of
my SIP experience... an OpenSIPS N00B perhaps, but a network/SIP N00B
I think not.

I know enough to know that my configuration is NOT complex.  I am
shocked to hear that so many people on this list think this type of
OpenSIPS configuration is complicated to the point that an experienced
user couldn't take a look at a simple 150 line configuration file and
point out any glaring issues and identify some best practice
scenarios.

Hopefully there are some experienced users out there who are
interested in contributing something useful instead of this dribble
about how smart you are and how complex your OpenSIPS configuration
is.

-Geoff