[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Feb 11 18:35:23 CET 2009

Geoffrey,

I am trying to help you fine tune your expectations. Anyone can
briefly tell you what is wrong as they spot some issue. But a good
consultant would tell you what you have missed too and how to solve
problems you did not foresee yet. So by asking the wrong question and
setting up the expectation so low you will get the same kind of answer
and quality back.

Adrian