[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:46:47 CET 2009

Hello,
I am looking for anyone who would consider themselves an 'expert' in
the field of OpenSIPS.  My company is launching an OpenSIPS deployment
to front-end all the SIP traffic entering our network.  I would like
to have someone experienced look over my config to give it the
proverbial 'blessing'.

We run a very high profile network and I can't afford to have any
minor misconfigurations or problems cause issues down the road.

I would be willing to pay $150/hr (USD) via PayPal.  I am guessing I
will need 2(ish) hours, and IM/MSN/Skype chat would be the best.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Thanks,
Geoff

p.s. we are primarily using the dispatcher module, so any interested
party should know that one inside and out!