[OpenSIPS-Users] Regarding Presentity's presence information to watcher

Ranganath B ranganath.b at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 05:17:20 CET 2009

Hi Anca,

I had just copied the entire opensips.cfg file from the sample file provided
in opensips.org website documentation column. Currently I am not inserting
this "User-Agent" header field let me comment this part in opensips.cfg and
then try again. Thanks for observing the same in the cfg file, will edit the
same appropriately before trying.

Regards,
Ranganath