[OpenSIPS-Users] Using OpenSIPS as a B2BUA

Amit Kumar amitkumar.newtech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:01:41 CET 2009

Hi,

[Reposting as continuation of this "original" thread]

Sorry to make the query ambiguous, allow me to rephrase the query.

Instead of asking can it be used as B2BUA, let me ask as

"Is it possible to modify OpenSIPS to work as B2BUA, if yes, how easy or
difficult it is to make it act like a B2BUA?"

Thanks for the quick reply anyways.

Regards,
Amit

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 7:10 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro