[OpenSIPS-Users] One way audio with AudioCodes Mediant 2000 and NAT

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Feb 10 09:54:12 CET 2009

2009/2/10 Julian Yap <julianokyap at gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> I was looking to get some assistance with debugging an issue with an
> AudioCodes Mediant 2000 and OpenSIPS 1.4.4.  I think it's a simple
> config issue.
>
> Basically, I'm getting one way audio :(
>
> Not sure if I need to be running RTPProxy to make this all work for me.
>
> The basic flow is:
> UA --> OpenSIPS --> AudioCodes G/W --> PSTN
>
> Here's a Pastebin of my OpenSIPS config:
> http://pastebin.com/m41d16a22
>
> Here's a Pastebin of an Ngrep trace on the OpenSIPS server:
> http://pastebin.com/m7944a8d8

Hi, I'm sorry but I expect nobody will inspect your config and traces
in order to discover your network topology (you have told us nothing
about NAT and so...).
You don't know if RtpProxy should be running, does it mean you are
trying to use it or not? I don't want to spend time inspecting what
you want to do by reading your config, sorry.

> Basically, I'm getting one way audio :(

Inspect, by yourself, the SDP arriving to the UAS in INVITE and the
SDP arrives to the UAC in the 200 OK. Do they contain a media address
reachable from each UA?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>