[OpenSIPS-Users] A2Billing Integration

Gonzalo Gonzalez gonzovoip at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 22:17:50 CET 2009

It may not be the best solution, but it is something I can use. The idea is to have new customers sign in using A2Billing user interface, but register with opensips; that way if the customer dial long distance I can load balance with Asterisk/A2Billing and let the latest take care of the billing.

Thanks,

Gonzalo