[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT ISSUE

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Feb 6 14:47:13 CET 2009

2009/2/6 michel freiha <michofr at gmail.com>:
> Dear All,
>
> I have the following issue...When I try to make a call from a Softphone
> behind a NAT, the IP address that appears in the SDP header of the INVITE
> message is the private IP of the Softphone instead of its public IP...I know
> that I should force rtp proxy in INVITE and onreply route and already did
> that but it seems that i sill face the same issue...
>
> Kindly find my Opensips.cfg file on http://pastebin.com/d43aec87c....

I think nobody will check a full opensips.cfg file (al least not me).
I suggest you to capture the SIP flow (using ngrep for example) and
check if the SDP's are modified. By doing so, you will realize of
which SDP is not modified and the issue will be easier to fix.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>