[OpenSIPS-Users] On the edge of a new major release

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Wed Feb 4 10:46:10 CET 2009

Hi Alex, Bogdan

I think it might also be out of context - only use this parameter to make AOR not mandatory in ONREPLY_ROUTE.

As example, I wanna explain the case I use the function: I check in the request of the caller is registered (could do that like before AOR already) and in the reply the same check for the callee. I think the context in checking the caller (that the $T_ruri contains) by default in the reply might not be justified and throwing an error for that case might be the better choice. Just thought about it on my particular case, maybe there are other opinions out there...

Best regards
Sebastian