[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool: How to disable quota completely?

happy.neko happy.neko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:18:36 CET 2009

Hi Adrian,

I don't have UserQuotaClass in my global.inc, but SELECTs are executed
according to syslog:

Feb  2 15:55:02 cdr cdrtool[25649]: ConnectFee=0.0000 CallId=
c2a5537d-1641aef4 at 192.168.1.113 Span=1 Duration=60 DestId=790433 default
Profile=500 Period=w
eekday Rate=default Interval=0-24 Cost=2.2400/60 Price=2.2400 Price
in=1.6000
Feb  2 15:55:02 cdr cdrtool[25649]: Database error: Invalid SQL: select
quota from subscriber where username = 'XXXXXX' and domain = YYYYYYY'
Feb  2 15:55:02 cdr cdrtool[25649]: 67

I want to disable quota because of performance concerns (my DB already is
under heavy load with opensips and legacy applications) and a bit of
paranoid thoughts about functionality I'm not fully understand and need.
On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com> wrote:

> Hi Ikar,
> If your data source does not have UserQuotaClass defined, the scripts that
> check the quota are not performing any actions. This exclude the SELECT in
> the opensips.subscriber table so you do not need to add a quota column
> either.
> Internally the cdrtool.quota_usage MySQL table is always updated during the
> the CDR normalization but this does not require any changes in OpenSIPS
> tables.
>
> For my understanding, what do you want to gain by disabling these internal
> UPDATEs?
>
> Regards,
> Adrian
>
> On Feb 1, 2009, at 1:21 PM, happy.neko wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I want to disable CDRTool's quota functionality completely including
> SELECTs with quota column from subscriber table, UPDATEs during cdrs
> normalization etc.
> How can I do this?
>
> --
> Best regards,