[OpenSIPS-Users] General purpose radius-request authentication function

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Sun Feb 1 10:20:16 CET 2009

Hi!

I'm looking for general purpose radius function to authenticate calls without digest authentication. For example in the following scenario:

PSTN-GW-->OpenSIPS-->softphone

when softphone is registered in OpenSIPS registrar, I need a single radius function able to pass to authentication server both source and destination numbers (let's say RURI and From URI). For example I want to pass only sertain combinations of src and dest and block anothers.

The problem with avp_load_radius() is that it's able to pass either caller or callee, but not both at once, and radius_proxy_authorize() always do digest authentication.

If radius_is_user_in(URI,group) would be able to pass two URIs like this: radius_is_user_in(R-URI,From-URI,group) it will be perfect.

Does anybody know any workaround?

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.