[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT per call leg

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Thu Dec 24 21:24:00 CET 2009

Sorry, to clarify here, I didn't including the IPs of the routers between
the proxies and the UACs.  Both UACs are behind NAT.  So the issue really is
how to check if a registered customer is behind NAT to put that in the
routing logic.  It's easy on the from side, but I don't see on the to side
how to test.

-dg