[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.6.1 dos not start on Ubuntu 9.1 64bits

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Wed Dec 23 17:59:19 CET 2009

Hello Antonio,

An mer., déc 23, 2009, Antonio Anderson M. de Souza schrieb:
>I've installed the Opensips 1.6.1 on my Ubuntu 9.10 64bits form the
>source, the installation was done without any problem.
>
>Opensips abnormally stops during the initialization of Dialplan
>module (follows logs bellow)
>
>Dec 23 13:38:30 asouza-laptop opensips[7233]: NOTICE:core:main: version: opensips 1.6.0-notls (x86_64/linux)
>[...]
>Dec 23 13:38:30 asouza-laptop opensips[7233]: WARNING:permissions:parse_config_file: file not found: /usr/local/etc/opensips/permissions.allow
>[...]
>*Dec 23 13:38:30 asouza-laptop opensips[7233]: INFO:dialplan:mod_init: initializing module...*
>
>The bold line is the last line before the process terminates, but
>there are no error in the initialization process.
>
>Does somebody has some clue about thie problem?

What happens if you don't use the dialplan, does the process still
terminate in the same place?

And is the string '1.6.0' an error in your logs or are you sure that
you've compiled the latest release (1.6.1)? I seem to remember that
the debian unstable repository had a problem with version numbers
for a day or so, maybe you really are using the latest release.

Lastly (but probably unimportant) you might first get rid of the
warning message. If you are using the permissions module then
configure it correctly by placing the file 'permissions.allow'
where OpenSIPS expects it.

Regards,
Brian