[OpenSIPS-Users] Disabling TCP or UDP (RFC forbidden)

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:45:55 CET 2009

TCP is very resource demanding and for those situations where the server is
not required to work with TCP is very usefull to have the option of
disabling TCP part.

There are examples, such as embedded platforms with controlled SIP UA
connecting to it where there's no need for TCP stuff and lots of resources
are available for other processes.

Not much related to RFCs...

Sam