[OpenSIPS-Users] cvs for mediaproxy and cdrtools

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Dec 23 09:10:06 CET 2009

Hi Gabriel,

> Thanks, it would be great to have the darcs repositories for the
> packages that you host at http://ag-projects.com/debian, that way if we
> can build older versions if he most recent doesn't work on the Linux we
> choose to use.
>
> Again thanks for your help

IIRC most of the packages there have a public darcs repository.
FreeRADIUS doesn't because the original source was very slightly
modified (just added a patch to account failures and OpenSIPS and
MediaProxy dictionaries).

Anyway, packages are built with source, so you may do apt-get source and
then debuild to build your own packages.

If you find I missed something just let me know.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects