[OpenSIPS-Users] External Routing

Saeed Akhtar saeedakhtar.484 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:07:49 CET 2009

Hi all,

Is there any other application which can do routing for me. If I don't wana
use OpenSIPS routing and rather want to direct OpenSIPS through some other
application which can tell OpenSIPS to route calls. Can I do this? Is there
any application already built there? if yes and there are more than 1 then
which is the better choice??

Regards,

Saeed Akhtar

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 6:23 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro