[OpenSIPS-Users] Reducing INVITE delay until UAC sees 180 RINGING

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 22 10:35:19 CET 2009

Hi Brian,

First of all you should really try to see where the delay comes from:
make a trace with time stamps and see if the delay is because of INVITE
processing (time diff between inbound and outbound INVITE), because of
the callee reply (time diff between outbound INVITE and inbound 180
reply)...etc...

Once we find the delay point, we can see why.

www.voice-system.ro