[OpenSIPS-Users] Failed INVITE tcp_send

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 22 09:59:04 CET 2009

Hi Brian,

This is something interesting - can you open a bug report on the tracker
- just to keep a history of the report and of the troubleshooting:
          http://www.opensips.org/Development/Tracker

What is strange is that we are using also TLS and never bumped into this
problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Bogdan

www.voice-system.ro