[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy DB

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Dec 21 11:24:04 CET 2009

On 21 Dec 2009, at 07:58, Darshak Modi wrote:

> Hi,
> In config.ini there us DB configuration related to mediaproxy DB.
> Why this configuration is?
>
> But there is no mediaproxy database into mysql DB. I dont know when
> it gets
> installed?

The table gets automatically created by media-dispatcher when run if
missing. All you need to specify is a database URI, where the database
should exist and the user you specify should have the right to create
tables. If it can't create the table (for any reason), media-
dispatcher will print in syslog the query you can manually run to
create the table yourself.

--
Dan