[OpenSIPS-Users] invite with ip instead of domain

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 22:45:54 CET 2009

On 19.12.2009 18:26, Josip Djuricic wrote:
> I have a user 12345 at domain.com registering to my opensips server. Now
> from some equipment I get a sip invite with 12345 at ip-address. Ofcourse
> with lookup("location") usrloc I get Not found. Is there a possibility
> alias can help me with this and what would be correct way of using it.
>
> Or an easy way of telling save("location") to save everything without
> domain, but instead to use ip addr?

Yes, there is: usrloc/use_domain
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/usrloc.html#id271112

But I'm curious about the problem with domains: if you register to
12345 at domain.com, why don't you call to 12345 at domain.com? It's just
asking for trouble in case you have to change the ip one day...