[OpenSIPS-Users] Help with sip trace errors please

ha do haloha201 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 09:18:16 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan

the scripts/dbtext/opensips/sip_trace works without creating new sip_trace when opensips stop and start again :)

the option modparam("db_text", "db_mode", 1) doesnt help on writing :(

the db_flatstore does store real time message but the INVITE, RINGING, 200ok, ACK are stored in difference files(sip_trace_9.log, sip_trace_10.log,sip_trace_11.log,sip_trace_12.log)

"For each table there will be several
		files, one file for every OpenSIPS process that wrote some data into
		that table"

Thank you very much
Ha`