[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool 6.9.9 + opensips-1.6.0-tls + mysql eror

Darshak Modi darshak.modi at elitecore.com
Fri Dec 18 09:12:04 CET 2009

Ok Thanks its done.

Thanks a lot!

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org
[mailto:users-bounces at lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 1:33 PM
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool 6.9.9 + opensips-1.6.0-tls + mysql
eror

Hi,

On 18/12/09 8:48 AM, Darshak Modi wrote:
> Hi,
> When I try to login in cdr tool it gives error
>
> Invalid SQL: select * from trusted MySQL error: 1146 (Table
> 'opensips.trusted' doesn't exist)
>

> Where in opensips, it says the table is merged with address table.
> Where can I change to point to address table?

This was changed in OpenSIPS 1.6, so until we release a new version with
a fix for this you can fix it yourself with the solution provided by
Jeff Pyle earlier this week.

You need to create a MySQL view to 'emulate' the trusted table:

CREATE ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` SQL SECURITY
DEFINER VIEW `trusted` AS select `address`.`id` AS `id`,`address`.`ip`
AS `src_ip`,`address`.`proto` AS `proto`,`address`.`pattern` AS
`from_pattern`,`address`.`context_info` AS `tag` from `address` where
(`address`.`grp` = 1)

In the above case you'd be using address groups 1 as a the trusted table.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects