[OpenSIPS-Users] LDAP authentification

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Dec 17 08:34:28 CET 2009

16 dec 2009 kl. 19.13 skrev Mehdi Bouchefra:

> Hello,
> Now i'm using mysql for  opensip , i would use   LDAP authentification, can you please indicate me hiow i can do !!

Well, reading the manual is a very good start. There is good documentation in the auth and in the ldap module on how to do this.

Basically, the LDAP module will query the LDAP server for a username and password (which has to be in clear text). Because of the MD5 digest authentication, the proxy can't use LDAP auth for SIP.

The username and password is then stored in avp variables and used for pv_authentication by the auth module.

Good luck!

/Olle