[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy Installation and Configurations

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Dec 16 09:47:01 CET 2009

Hi,

On 16/12/09 7:20 AM, Darshak Modi wrote:
> Hi,
> I have installed mediaproxy 2.3.8 and opensips 1.6.x
>
> After installation, there is nothing like in /etc/mediaproxy.
>
> Instead the mediaproxy folder is in the directory from which I run setup.py
> buid and install.
>
> Is this correct? Should I go  ahead with config it with opensips

If you didn't install MediaProxy from the Debian package you'll need to
copy the configuration yourself to the /etc/mediaproxy directory. You
need to copy the config.ini.sample as config.ini and the tls folder to
/etc/mediaproxy/.

Regarding the tls folder, don't forget to read the README carefully.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects